Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome

Hi friend..Welcome to my blog. You can realize here the true happiness and sadness of love. My blog is full of mysteries about love. Like love of ur family, friends and to the other persons whom u love.
I know ur thinking that i already experienced love but i still dnt find true love. I am able to write this things because i can see it in my friends experience and to other person's love story...
Hope u will realize and get some thing good in my blog...If u hate love u will realize that love is a feeling which a person cannot forget. Love is the most unforgettable feeling in our life...If u still dnt find the true love.. I know that this is God's plan..just wait and have patience because love comes in a disguise way... If u already experienced love and it has a sad ending, dnt lose hope because u r lucky that u felt the feeling which not everybody felt...And friend, please leave a comment in my blog...:D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Distributed By: Blogspot Templates