Saturday, November 14, 2009

Love Hurts That Badly

I met you friend and you tell me about your love story. It has a very sad ending..I can feel the pain even though I dont know if that pain I felt is true. I can see in your eyes the loneliness in life..You were trapped in your past and you just can't seem to move on...Everyday I tried to cheer you up and you laugh and smile...If you feel very happy, for me those smile in your lips and laughs, makes me feel that this day is my best day. If I cannot talk to you or if I cannot hear onelaughter from you , I feel my day is not complete. So I keep on making jokes to make you smile.
I wanted you to feel true love again. I'll help you find a way to find true love. Even if it's not me 'coz we are far apart, I will be happy to see you smiling again and hope I will be still your friend. I will be happy if the one whom you love will take care of you, loves you and cherrish you. She will be very lucky that she found a guy like you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I m Ali mai . I read ur full file. Ur feelings so
good for humanity.if u trust me i m not see any person who is weaping or crying. it gave me more trable or hurtness. so i m trying to gave happeness.

Dark Star said...

wow, nice one u got there buddy.....i like ur post..it touches my heart...so nice..ur a good writer...

Post a Comment

 
Template Distributed By: Blogspot Templates