Friday, November 13, 2009

A Painful Blow

Tears are words that our heart cannot express. But when we cry, we cannot stop our tears to fall. Just like love, you can't stop loving, you can't prevent yourself to be in love, but if you insist, you will feel the painful feeling which you've never experienced before.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and end with a teardrop. We know that happiness wont be balance if there is no sadness. We must also feel sadness so that we can feel the true happiness. But when you cry, walk in the rain so that no one can notice that you're crying. I don't want to let the person I love to see me crying. I want him to see me smiling. I don't want you to worry much about me, because I want myself, to be the most caring person for you. When you cry, I'll wipe your tears. I'll always be by your side 'coz the only person who can weep your tears is only me. I am the only one because I love you so much more than you love me. I will always give you a smile and make you think I'm happy. I am going to laugh so you wont see me cry and I'll do everything to give you happiness even if I'm in times of sadness.

When we cry, it's so easy to wipe with our sleeves but it's not easy to wipe the tears and pain of your heart. When we find true love, we shed tears for him and still care for him. When he ignored you but you still long for him. And when he starts to love another, yet you still manage a smile and find the courage to say "I am happy for you".

I cry endlessly, rivers of tears have fallen from our eyes to someone whose love was never been mine. But you don't regret meeting him for the first time. You don't regret the pain and those tears you've wasted because of crying the whole night just because of him. Because you don't regret loving him because hot love ends with a cold teardrops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template Distributed By: Blogspot Templates